Welcome to the Help Desk!
Logging into Blue and Gold Connection:
- Use your Banner ID to log in (it starts with K00, where the K is uppercase). Your Banner ID has 9 digits. You may also use your social security number if you do not know your Banner ID.
- Your password is your six-digit birthday: 2-digit month, 2-digit day & 2-digit year (MMDDYY). The year is the last two digits of your birth year. For example, if your birthday were March 5, 1975, your password would be 030575. This is your password unless you changed it to something else.
- If you have changed your password and you have forgotten it, you will need to complete the Blue & Gold Password Reset Request form (available here). Instructions on how to submit the form are noted on the form.
- If you are still unable to sign in to Blue and Gold Connection, you may call 361-593-2811 for assistance between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- Questions about applying for undergraduate admissions or checking the status of your application, contact the Office of Admissions, 361-593-2315.
- Questions about applying for graduate admissions or checking the status of your application, contact the Office of Graduate Studies, 361-593-2808.
- Questions about adding or dropping classes, getting a transcript, seeing your grades or class schedules, contact the Office of the Registrar, 361-593-2811.
- Questions about student account charges or student account balance, contact the Business Office, 361-593-2616.
- Questions about Financial Aid, contact the Financial Aid Office, 361-593-3911.
- Questions about alumni activities, contact the Alumni Office, 361-593-4338.