Welcome to the Help Desk!
Logging into Blue and Gold Connection:
- Use your Applicant ID to log in (it starts with K00, where the K is uppercase). Your Applicant ID has 9 digits. You may also use your social security number if you do not know your Applicant ID.
- Your password is your six-digit birthday: 2-digit month, 2-digit day & 2-digit year (MMDDYY). The year is the last two digits of your birth year. For example, if your birthday were March 5, 1975, your password would be 030575. This is your password unless you changed it to something else.
- If you need to have your password reset, please call the Help Desk at 361-593-4357.
- For questions about applying for undergraduate or graduate admissions or checking the status of your application, contact the Office of Admissions, 361-593-5372.
- For questions about adding or dropping classes, getting a transcript, seeing your grades or class schedules, contact the Office of the Registrar, 361-593-2811.
- For questions about student account charges or student account balance, contact the Business Office, 361-593-2616.
- For questions about Financial Aid, contact the Financial Aid Office, 361-593-5372.
- For questions about alumni activities, contact the Alumni Office, 361-593-4338.